Discount Magazines

viggie

I found Discount Magazines online and decided to try a subscription to Crochet World for $12. I thought I'd give it a try since that saves you $5 from what crochet-world.com offers it for, plus the $2 extra for shipping they charge there. And I got my first magazine today! Now that I know they are good about getting me my crochet fix I'm going back to order a couple more ;)

I noticed they have Annie's Favorite Crochet, Crochet!, Crochet World, Hooked on Crochet, and Quick & Easy Crochet subscriptions each for $12 (annies for $13). They also have a whole page of subscriptions that are $5.95 for those of you crazy enough to have other interests...lol.

I found Discount Magazines online and decided to try a subscription to Crochet World for $12. I thought I'd give it a try since that saves you $5 from what crochet-world.com offers it for, plus the $2 extra for shipping they charge there. And I got my first magazine today! Now that I know they are good about getting me my crochet fix I'm going back to order a couple more ;)

I noticed they have Annie's Favorite Crochet, Crochet!, Crochet World, and Hooked on Crochet subscriptions each for $12 (annies for $13). They also have a whole page of subscriptions that are $5.95 for those of you crazy enough to have other interests...lol.

Lynn, this is how I got my subscriptions to Annie's Favorite Crochet and Hooked on Crochet. I really enjoy both and just renewed my subscripitons. Great place for these and other magazines.

I am glad that you posted this Lynn, as I ran across that website last week, and wondered if they were credible. I hope I am not imposing on this thread by asking this question, but I have also been looking at an Ebay seller discountmagazinedirect0 that offers magazine subscriptions for way below regular price. For instance, a yearly subscription to Crochet! is only $8.75, and this seller has a 99.8% feedback rating. Has anyone here also tried this Ebay seller? Again, I don't mean to impose on the original question, but I thought this might be the place to ask this.

It took me 5 weeks to get my first issue of Crochet World. But the site does warn you that it can take 1-3 months depending on the magazine. At that price, I wasn't too worried about a little delay. And you can renew at any point during your subscription to ensure you never have to wait again :)

Archived