Size Chats for Bikini Cup Sizes?

LadyyOftheOak

Question

7 answers to this question

This is going to be funny, but I'll say it anyways. You and your friends are your best chart. lol. That is what I did. My friends were probably horribly embarressed, but were great sports about it. I would go around to my different sized friends and hold the cup up to them to measure it. I learned from trial and error how much to crochet to make each cup. I've done so many, that I can eyeball it and get it right. What's worse are the bottoms. YEP. I did that to them, too. Poor girls.

Very ironic because I was trying to find the SAME info yesterday. I came across this and it was sort of helpful, but not completely.

http://www.afraidtoask.com/breast/breastmeasuringcup.html

I agree with the statement above, except that I don't know anyone who is...well....over-flowing. LOL.

ive been asking that question for years :blush and still i found nothing :(

but the only cups sizes ive seen are for like an A B cup, nothing for the bigger bust :angry

This has annoyed me for ages, its funny because im a big bust infact im a 34DD :eek and i bought a bra well an invisible bra it just had the cups and they stick to your boobs, so you can wear ANY sort of top NO straps showing AT all.

I just HAD to go get some but guess what?? they only go to a size A-D and thats more like a C.

Why dont they cater for us bigger ladies, i mean if i was an A or B cup i wouldnt be worried about bras LOL :lol

Angie, I feel your pain. I am trying to design a bra top for myself right now, but let's just say I am even further along in the alphabet than you are. It ain't pretty...

Hey Sabra let me know how you get on!! ;)

:hi angie i know that feeling only too well since i was measured a few years ago and found out i had the wrong size cup bra. i am the same size and it is annoying when you cannot get the ones you want bc they don't cater for us and yes i looked at those ones too and found the same problem no bigger than a c. :thumbdown

Archived