Gilmore Girls

Did anyone see Gilmore Girls last night? Loreli was going into the Soda Shop and this lady was walking out with the most darling crocheted cap. To me, it had a granny square in the color fucshia...but then again, I just finished rubbing my eyes because I had some grit in it from cleaning one of my client's houses...

No I did not see it because I went out, but just want to say how much I love that show....Maybe Lorilei should take up crocheting on the show.....it would calm her down a little./

I'll have to go back and watch for it, I missed it. Did you see the gorgeous ripple afghan in the Dragonfly last episode (I think it was last episode - well, the last new episode anyway)? Shades of red, I loved it!

I missed the hat, unfortunately. I've been waiting to see if Rory will wear that great crochet scarf from Season 5 again, but of course, she won't. I really need to get the DVD, snag the image, and get everyone's great advice on how to recreate it.

I just want to take this opportunity to say how much I hate the whole Luke-and-April plotline. (Not giving details to protect viewers in other countries; if only I could protect you from the WHOLE STUPID PLOT.)

Elissa

...the whole Luke-and-April plotline...
I keep hoping and hoping and hoping it's going to get better. Please. :xfin Doesn't stop me from watching every week though. :hyper

I keep hoping and hoping and hoping it's going to get better. Please. :xfin Doesn't stop me from watching every week though. :hyper

Well, they added Matt Czuchry (Logan) to the credits so I'm not holding out a lot of hope for anything. Sorry, but I hate Logan. If I'm going to root for an overprivileged jerk named Logan, it'll be the one on Veronica Mars, who's at least adequately tortured and guilty.

I have yet to see crochet on VM, which is surprising given the wardrobe range on the show, but at least last night my poor DH tried to play along, and asked what the h*ll was up with VM's hat, and was it crocheted? (It was knit, and kind of fugly in a cute way, but everything is cute on Kristen Bell.)

Archived