Question...about a book for sale

Niccers

Hey all. I have a question that my buddy and I were wondering.

We all know that Annie's Attic overcharges for shipping and takes an eternity to arrive. Does anyone know if you can buy their books at Michaels or Joanns or elsewhere?

I honestly cant remember.

We are both considering that new Baby Boutique book.

Some of them you can. I have purchased several Annie's Attic books at both my Michaels and Jo-Anns. At least where I live my Jo-Anns has a much larger selection of books and in better condition then at Michaels. 90% of the patterns at Michaels have been on the shelf for a year and are bent and such but the patterns at Jo-Anns are constantly changing and are usually in perfect shape.

P.S. Depending on the manager, sometimes you can order specific things if they are out of stock. When I worked at Michaels there was only one manager who would do that for you.

As Donna said, you can sometimes find them at Michael's or Joann's. Since I rarely get a chance to shop at those stores, I usually check Amazon. Since I also buy my reading material there, I take advantage of their free shipping ($25.00+) & generally recieve my order within 7 working days. They don't carry them all, but worth checking out.

:)Alosha

Just about every Hobby Lobby I've been in has carried a pretty good selection of them. Pickings may be getting a tad slim now though, since they've been conducting that 1/2 off sale on all instruction books for over a month now. I haven't been to HL since last week, but I assume it's still going on. You live in Illinois, so I'd imagine there should be a Hobby Lobby somewhere near you. If you don't know, you can look up their store locations on their website here.

Archived