I really like this (not free) shrug...

RachelG

I'd LOVE to crochet that...it's exactly what I want...but I don't know where to find the pattern (if there is one exactly like that is doubtful). I'd even pay for it. I don't recollect ever having bought a pattern...not because I didn't want to, but because I'm not rich, don't have too much time, and not a lot of clothing patterns are for thread. ;)

Hmmmm....if my sister wasn't so busy, I'd bribe her into doing it for me. As it is, she already has a few future designs in mind, and I don't think a shrug is one of them.

I don't have the Crochet Encyclopedia... not sure if I could figure it out or now. I do adore that shrug. I even have the thread...in purple...for it already and can get more if necessary. :D

How long can you wait? I am in the process of writing this one up : http://crochetbyfaye.blogspot.com/2006/01/shrug-for-cancer.html

I think its the same pattern stitch as the one you saw on ebay. Its called spider lace (its not the spider stitch- that's the one that looks like a box with a web in it)-- this one looks more like stars connected together.

Anyway- mine has long sleeves but you could modify that-- The pattern I am selling on niceknits.com to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness-- but if you want- I can share the stitch pattern with you.

send me a pm if you are interested.

How long can you wait? I am in the process of writing this one up : http://crochetbyfaye.blogspot.com/2006/01/shrug-for-cancer.html

I think its the same pattern stitch as the one you saw on ebay. Its called spider lace (its not the spider stitch- that's the one that looks like a box with a web in it)-- this one looks more like stars connected together.

Anyway- mine has long sleeves but you could modify that-- The pattern I am selling on niceknits.com to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness-- but if you want- I can share the stitch pattern with you.

That is very pretty Robyn!:yay I would buy a pattern for that if I see it on the CPR site!

I have a few customers interested in ordering a finished shrug like the one you have designed.:hook

WOW! Robyn, that shrug is gorgeous! Please let us know whenever it is ready to buy! I'm so VERY interested in that pattern.

send me a pm if you are interested.

Archived