Star Wars - Princess Leia's Needles

andiM

P.S. I fired off an email to MrBinnovations asking if they would be willing to created lighted crochet hooks...let's see what they say shall we?

I got an answer back from MrBinnovation and yes they are developing lighted crochet hooks and hope to have them in their Ebay store very, very soon. I signed up for their promotional emails and I'll keep you all posted on developments...

I received a pair of 10-1/2 size 11" knitting needles for Christmas from my co-workers. They don't get very warm, but I haven't used them for a long period of time. I LOVE them! They're lit with a standard LED bulb. So cool! I'm one lucky Secretary! Can't wait for the crochet hooks to come out - I'm definitely getting a size I & J!

Tara

I got an answer back from MrBinnovation and yes they are developing lighted crochet hooks and hope to have them in their Ebay store very, very soon. I signed up for their promotional emails and I'll keep you all posted on developments...

Wow! They really got back to you fast. Crochet hooks would be sooo cool:clap

That's it, I want one of everything!!!!!

I think I will wait for MrBinnovations to come out with theirs...with any luck, they might be just a tad less expensive...I love the earrings, Ilove the hooks with the kitty on them...I love them all...

now I'm really tempted to get a pair of this needles even though I'm just beginning.... but I am definately get my hands on hooks as soon as they come out.......:hook

They're lit with a standard LED bulb.

That was going to be my guess. Same thing they use on cell phones and everything else, not hot at all.

Hey the title was a bit misleading. I thought it was going to be some cool real SW thing and it's only lighted knitting needles. :lol

They are neat though. Both links. :)

Archived