marlos happy hearts purse

mercy7

:hi:hook friends

I have made this happy hearts bag which people in the states call a purse.

:ty to marlo for this wonderful pattern. Now i hope this works out right. If i have done this correctly you will be able to click on the pic too. learning new stuff all the time:yay :manyheart:ty dot. :hug

th_crochetalonghappyheartsbag016.jpg

I have now been asked to make 2 of these for a friend at church for 2 little girls 2+ and 4yrs old. She even wants them made in the same colour. :lol it is such a cute pattern and does not take long to make even though this stitch does not grow as fast as some it is certainly better than the sc patterns.:yay

Wonderful job! I checked out your blog and I like all your other projects as well. I'm sure all your friends and relatives love your gifts. Keep it up! :hook:cheer

:ty crochetmama and lea for visiting my blog and your wonderful compliments :ty for telling me you have visited there too. :manyheart:ghug

:ty christi catherine and onesillymonkey for your compliments too. :h5:rose

these purses /bags are just right for the shoe box appeals towards end of year as they are so light and small too. there is plenty of time to get some made during the course of the year too. children in 3rd world countries will get great pleasure from them :idea:jumpyay:manyheart

Archived