My Jimbo Hooks!

MarvieN

Well Jimbo, the first thing to do is get yourself a free blog. There's several options out there, I don't know much about it, I just picked Blogger because it was the first one that came up when I did a search *g* You just sign up, point and click at some choices for what style you like (for the blog's colors and such) and before you know it, your blog is up. That part is super easy. Posting is super easy too, point, click, type and hit publish. I'm guessing you already have a place to host your photos since I've seen you post pics here. So when you want to publish pics of your hooks you just copy/paste the code into the box where you type up posts. I'll email you the HTML cheat sheet I told you about, that'll help when you want to use links to things and there's various other info in it too. That'll getcha started =) You can always ask for help here too, lotsa great folks here with knowledge about this stuff *g* (it's where I come for help!)

Well Jimbo, the first thing to do is get yourself a free blog. There's several options out there, I don't know much about it, I just picked Blogger because it was the first one that came up when I did a search *g* You just sign up, point and click at some choices for what style you like (for the blog's colors and such) and before you know it, your blog is up. That part is super easy. Posting is super easy too, point, click, type and hit publish. I'm guessing you already have a place to host your photos since I've seen you post pics here. So when you want to publish pics of your hooks you just copy/paste the code into the box where you type up posts. I'll email you the HTML cheat sheet I told you about, that'll help when you want to use links to things and there's various other info in it too. That'll getcha started =) You can always ask for help here too, lotsa great folks here with knowledge about this stuff *g* (it's where I come for help!)

ooh oooh just read this... Thanks Marvie, i'm on my way, i think.

and yes Lizbeth...i'll be vewy vewy quiet

I will be getting one (or more) of these hooks soon. I want the K, N and Q darn it! Soon..........does yarn diet count for books and hooks??????

I don't think they count after all it is a YARN diet... therefore you must buy more hooks and books etc...:devil

Archived