how do i do this

Yup, I use looseleaf binders. I have two, one for patterns and one with techniques, stitch tutorials and lots of posts from here.

I have my pattern notebook divided so shawls and ponchos are in one section, sweaters in another, home accessories in another, etc. All so far are free patterns I found on the web.

I keep a big basket on my coffee table and that is filled with WIP, hooks, tape measure, scissors, markers, etc.

I have more work to do with my yarn though! Right now I have two big cardboxes, one filled with wool blend and acrylics, the other with my precious cotton plus. Big plastic bins are on my shopping list!

Organizing all this wonderful stuff is half the fun:)

I have all my books on a shelf in my craft room. So far, all my patterns I have from the web and from here are still on my hard drive!:lol Have to begin printing them and get them in looseleaf binders. Yarn, big plastic tubs!:)

Lynn

I have all my patterns in looseleaf binders. I went to an office supply store some time back and bought some magazine inserts for the binders, where you slip your magazines in a plastic slot that has holes in them for the binder. Pretty cool idea, whoever thought that up.:D

Archived