Testers: Baby/toddler dress lustersheen or baby fingering yarn

Crochet Garden

Hey all :)

Looking for testers for a new baby dress. It calls for lustersheen. You can also use baby fingering yarn or any size 3 thread or try 2 strands of size 10 thread.. whatever will allow you to get gauge.

Sizes I am looking for testers are:

3-6 mos

9-12 mos

18 mos

24 mos

3T

I would call it intermediate level for now until I hear otherwise for testers. Pattern will be completely ready in the next day or so. Here is my pattern testing board: http://www.crochetgarden.com/forum

Please post here or email me or PM me of what size you would liek to test, if you have a camera, if you have a child/baby to try on and if you have any problems keeping posts of errors etc on my testing board. EDIT: These are not criteria.. (meaning you do not have to have a child to try on etc) to test.. just helps me know how many testers to have and what I can expect etc. :)

bluedressforum.jpgbluedress3forum.jpgbluedress6forum.jpgruffleforum.jpg

That is so adorable! I don't have a baby, or even access to a baby...will that matter? Also, what is the timeframe you're looking at (and how many hours do you think it would take the Average Intermediate-Level crochetier?) I have 2 full-time jobs and would hate to commit to something that I couldn't deliver, ya know?

Please let me know! :U

Thanks!

~K

I THINK I pm'd you correctly.:blush

I am still a bit new to the posting thing.

If not... I would love to test the 3T size for you.

I have a little girl who loves dresses.

I would of course, send pictures as soon as it was completed.

Thanks!

If there isn't a rule against board newbies testing, I'd love to try it! I have a 3-6 month size baby girl, a digi cam, and no problems posting on your board. (I won't be super quick getting it done because of the 3 month old babe.)

Archived