Hook case made for Holiday Swap

momofgmd

Now that my swap partner has her box, I thought I would post the crochet hook bag I made for her. I looked at the pattern melectric used, but I wasn't sure about the rings for the hooks. (Do they work well?) So, this is what I came up with for a hook holder. The picture color isn't very true as the red is actually a burgundy or maroon -- new berry on the tag.

outsideofcrochetbag.jpg

insideofcrochetbag.jpg

Great job on the hook case. I really need to get around to making one for myself, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime in the near future!

looks wonderful . I need to make myself one once christmas is over. I don't know about anyone else I don't get a lot done when I start checking out this web site. I want to surf and my crochet is calling me . Still have two or three presents to make.:manyheart

I don't know about anyone else I don't get a lot done when I start checking out this web site. I want to surf and my crochet is calling me . Still have two or three presents to make.:manyheart

:rofl:rofl I was walking up to bed last night when I "had" to stop at the computer and check something out on the site. My husband stopped and looked at me and said, "If I ever took that site away from you, I think you would go into shakes and jitters." I do love Crochetville! :manyheart

I really like your's too. I have made two hook holders from that pattern, one in cotton and one in red heart. I like the way the cotton came out better but the hooks fit tighter in the red heart. I will have to try one like your's next time.:)

I love your hook holder! I wasn't sure I'd like the ring idea either to hold my hooks so I was putting off making one, but now that I see how nice yours turned out I am going to make one for myself (after Christmas). Yours looks like what I made out of a felty material for my knitting needles. Thanks for sharing.

Sigh...

My hooks are bundled in a rubber band.

I like that so much better.

The only problem I have is that I have duplicates of every hook I own... a hook is left in the bag with every WIP so I don't forget what I am doing and how... I have WAY too many WIP's.

I either need more hooks or I need to learn to finish everything I start... LOL...

One day I will get organized and make one of these.

Archived