Can this be done with Freeform?

JCB

Can you felt freeform (provided you used the proper yarns)? Would it look weird, or defeat the purpose of all the textures? I don't know why, but I seem to be obsessed with felting :)

Joan

I am doing something like freeform fulling. You can see it by clicking my signature link.

WOW ! You are a master i am just sooo inspired by your work:nworthy i am not worthy, you are an :artisttake a :bow:day you have blown me away with your talent lady.Unbelievable

I am doing something like freeform fulling. You can see it by clicking my signature link.

Thank you! I can not tell you how much I love this format. I think they are such ugly ducklings before they are fulled and embellished.

I was working on a canteen bag this week that just did not want to be a bag. It decided to be a hat. I have to embellish still but will add to my site when I am done. Funny how these things work out.

Maria,

Thank you for the note. Two of my crochet buddies inspired me. One is into free form and the other was trying felting so I went "Humm?" Can I put these two mediums together? So I tried it. My cover "I felt like scrumbling" was my very first attempt. I call my medium more color scrumbling then actual scrumbling because I do not do intricate stitches. Thanks again for your kind words, they mean so very much to me.

Joan,

Thank you. Your kind words mean so very much to me. I am just a traveler in this medium. And I tell you it is quite a ride! Each one tells me what it wants to be, no matter how I try to change it.

Archived