Placemat and candlethingies

Cuddlefish

Thank you. :hug

Do you use candle ornaments like those in the US? I'm told you have a different 'candle-culture' than we do in Europe, and that candles are not used nearly as much as an everyday thing as they are over here. Someone told me that candles are expensive in the US, while here you can always get cheap un-fancy candles...I have candles lit almost every day during winter. But my bf who's Canadian says that up there they mostly use them on special occassions. The first thing he said when I introduced him to my candle-habits was, that he would ordinarily only use candles during a black out. :lol

Is that also the way it is in the US?

Thank you. :hug

Do you use candle ornaments like those in the US? I'm told you have a different 'candle-culture' than we do in Europe, and that candles are not used nearly as much as an everyday thing as they are over here. Someone told me that candles are expensive in the US, while here you can always get cheap un-fancy candles...I have candles lit almost every day during winter. But my bf who's Canadian says that up there they mostly use them on special occassions. The first thing he said when I introduced him to my candle-habits was, that he would ordinarily only use candles during a black out. :lol

Is that also the way it is in the US?

I'm not too sure how it is for others in the US but I have candles lit in my house everyday. Some of my friends are the same way. The scented candles tend to cost more, but I find cheap candles at craft stores.

Very nice work. your candle ornaments are pretty

I thought we used a lot of candles over here in the US - they are for sale EVERYWHERE! I rarely burn them myself. We have indoor cats and they are curious and frankly, dumb! They are fascinated to the point of being a danger to themselves and others! Anyway, love the candle-thingies! Bobeches or something like that?

I thought we used a lot of candles over here in the US - they are for sale EVERYWHERE! I rarely burn them myself. We have indoor cats and they are curious and frankly, dumb! They are fascinated to the point of being a danger to themselves and others! Anyway, love the candle-thingies! Bobeches or something like that?

He he, I've had cats with singed whiskers myself. :lol

Bobeches? I have never heard that word before. :think:lol

But thanks for the nice comment. :)

Archived