Just pink for cousin diagnosed w/brst cancer, Photo at my blog

Jimmie Lu

2 years ago my cousin lost a breast to breast cancer now she found out she will loose the other. I want to make her a warm pink gahn for when she starts chemo again she was so cold always the last time. I need 12 inch PINK sq. to make her a gahn. Can anyone help???? Thanks!!

In going thru a cat scan last week the results are in not only breast cancer but also in her stomach region meaning femal organs, stomach or someplace other not yet determanied. I am so very up set we grew up together and are only a few months apart age wise. She goes the beg of Jan to have an extensive test to determine how much and where exactly. I will keep you posted

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can definitely help out too. is there a certain yarn you plan to use? i could make her a square out of lion brand's wool-ease that would be sure to keep her warm. pm me with your address and i'll whip out a couple squares tonight and mail 'em out tomorrow! :hook

I would love to do this! I will send you one! I have some beautiful pink yarn for this! I just came off chemo myself so this is near and dear to me!

Fantastic! I love the enterlockin' loops square pattern...I know this will be a beautiful afghan when it's finished. Be sure to take pics! :hook Most importantly, I hope this gives your cousin that extra "hug" and "push" to keep on fighting and living...other people care! :hug

I would love to help! My aunt is a breast cancer survivor, and this is a cause that is very close to my heart. When do you need them and where should I send it?

Your family is in my prayers.

Archived