Any Northern New Yorkers?

Kiki

I am north of syracuse near rome, where are you? And how are you doing with all this snow, we got over a feet last night, on top of over the foot that was already there, I am waiting for my plow guy to come and clean the driveway, my husband just made it out this morning. This snow is starting just like it did two years ago when we got 4 feet in two days. Oh no I can not stand this.

Trish

I am way upstate, near Fort Drum, where my husband is stationed. I am from Postdam, so I am used to the snow! We have almost none, maybe 3 inches,... in places! All these storms have been a bit south of us!! I almost wish it would hurry up and get here!!

Have you been a crochetaholic a long time?

I have inlaws in Carthage (Ft. Drum area) and also in Rome. We spent a year and a half up there not too long ago. After spending 17 years in warm and sunny Florida, the snow was quite a shock :eek . My kids loved it though! :snow I was more like this :wbrr . It gave me plenty of time to practice my crocheting :hook !

I have inlaws in Carthage (Ft. Drum area) and also in Rome. We spent a year and a half up there not too long ago. After spending 17 years in warm and sunny Florida, the snow was quite a shock :eek . My kids loved it though! :snow I was more like this :wbrr . It gave me plenty of time to practice my crocheting :hook !

It is definately cold! I am farther north than Fort Drum, and they have more snow! My husband drives to and from Fort Drum each day and he is amazed by the difference!!

You guys are making me homesick!! I went to college in Potdam (Crane) and I miss the cold and snow!

<sniff>

My hometown! I lived on a little side street right off the service entrance at the back of Crane for my first 10 years. Merritt Hall was within spitting distance! Now I live about 35 miles south! Forst time I have been stationed so close!

Archived