Camera pouch

MarvieN

Whipped this out yesterday for my 35MM camera. No pattern lol. I used the Noro Kureyon wool I bought last weekend.

Measured 6.5 inches tall by just a bit under 6 inches wide

Before

Here it measures about 6X5 inches.

After

It's just big enough for my camera and an extra roll of film, or my passport and money. I still need to attach the strap, hoping it'll be long enough to go over my head so I can wear it around my neck :fc

Thanks =) I was trying to figure out what I could do with just one ball of that yummy wool, and remembered I plan to take my 35mm cam with me to Holland, and it didn't have a case/pouch.... *g* now it does! And the strap was just long enough too! Heheh you don't know how hard it was for me to pick colors out that day lol. I ended up buying three balls in different colors, just so I could play with it. I have a feeling I'm going to want to get more between now and next winter for a lovely felted hat.... but at the price of this stuff... and probably needing several balls.... well we'll have to see lol I'm not sure if I want to spend quite so much on a hat. Maybe I'll find some on sale!

Archived