Lace Crochet Neckwarmer

I'm going to make this neck warmer.  I made one years ago, but it is not as elegant looking as your pattern.  Thanks.  I've been lazing around since Christmas and need a project to work on.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Horsy said:

I'm going to make this neck warmer.  I made one years ago, but it is not as elegant looking as your pattern.  Thanks.  I've been lazing around since Christmas and need a project to work on.  

Enjoy!  I have a few rows started, myself.

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2024 at 12:16 PM, NCcountrygal said:

Enjoy!  I have a few rows started, myself.

Hi.  I have now completed that neck warmer.  Well, I think that it - and the ones displayed on Ravelry (102 of them) - look lovely when lying flat; but less impressive when being worn, at least on me as well as some on Ravelry.  It scrunches up too much.    However, that is just my opinion.  

After I've sewn the buttons on (not called for in the instrs) I'll publish a photo here.  Also, I eliminated the indicated edging and instead made some shells to firm the edge up.  One of the creators on Ravelry did this and it looks v. nice.  

I made a neckwarmer years ago using a different type of pattern stitch (the behind-the-post; in-front-of-the-post stitches, which I did incorrectly) and it came out perfect for wearing, anyway.   :lol    FWIW.   JMO.  Etc.

And how is yours coming along?  Or is it already completed?

20 hours ago, Horsy said:

Hi.  I have now completed that neck warmer.  Well, I think that it - and the ones displayed on Ravelry (102 of them) - look lovely when lying flat; but less impressive when being worn, at least on me as well as some on Ravelry.  It scrunches up too much.    However, that is just my opinion.  

After I've sewn the buttons on (not called for in the instrs) I'll publish a photo here.  Also, I eliminated the indicated edging and instead made some shells to firm the edge up.  One of the creators on Ravelry did this and it looks v. nice.  

I made a neckwarmer years ago using a different type of pattern stitch (the behind-the-post; in-front-of-the-post stitches, which I did incorrectly) and it came out perfect for wearing, anyway.   :lol    FWIW.   JMO.  Etc.

And how is yours coming along?  Or is it already completed?

I did finish it.

I made some modifications.  Not as many rows.  (tried it on for fit)  I like it.  Have worn indoors on chilly days when my neck felt chilled.  It's like a collared shirt folded.