Hello

mzbellz

Hi! my name is Mary.  I have just rejoined this group after many years of being away.  I'm 71 years old, have 2 grandchildren Shane who is 21 and Olivia who is 10 soon to be 11.  I also have 3 cats, and 1 dog. Mini American Shepherd named Milo.  I've had him since he is 8 weeks old.  He will be a year old on June 10.  He' is so cute and adorable,  full of energy.

I love to crochet and have been doing it for over 50 years.  I have a Facebook page called Handmade Crochet facebook.com/mzbellz65   I'm always on ye ou tube I love to watch crochet videos.  Some of my current faves are Bagoday Crochet, Roselikescrochet, Happytohook, yarnspirations, the crochet crowd, and tons more.  I love making hats, my current hat making is bucket hats. or granny style bucket hats.  I also love making hat & scarf sets, blankets.  Some of my work I donate to Project Linus,  Wings, The Pine Ridge Reservation.

Looking for ward to spending more time on here, and getting to know you all.

• Like 1

Welcome back to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to see old friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started typing and don't  what happened to what I just typed.  Anyhow, have been busy making my hats, and I just joined Afghan Squares for Pine Ridge and will be seaming together some squares.  It seems very interesting.  I love to see the colors and designs that people make.  So far I have around 75 squares.  I think I should be getting some more next week.