Looking for heihei rooster free pattern

Benitahall

Question

2 answers to this question

I am confused because earlier you requested help on said pattern here so I thought you already had this pattern. 

The problem is English is not the designers native language and many times crochet terms do not always translate well especially when running them thru a translator.  The designer does define some of their unique terms which helps some.  Often in translated patterns when they say knit they make crochet.  Air, air loops often mean chains or chain spaces.  Pattern will have to be treated like a puzzle.  Sometimes you have to make an educated guess from studying photos,  looking at other rows to see how they fit.  You will have to be willing to pull it out and try again.  On translated patterns I like to find them in the original language and then find a chart with crochet terms in that language with English translation.

Edited by bgs

Comment:  Hei Hei a licensed Disney character and it is against US law to sell or even give away a pattern to make the doll. Tt is not illegal for you to make the doll for private use if you happen upon the pattern somehow, but you could not sell a doll made from the pattern.  I'm not sure if even linking to the pattern is problematic.

I agree with Bgs that looking at the pattern photo closely can often answer a lot of questions, this is what I had to do when I learned crochet way before the internet.  I was lucky in a way though, most of the patterns way back then were from publications that were probably tech-edited and were reasonably accurate and clear.  (altho I give a pass to those written by non-English speakers as that is an epic enough task to compose something that is perfectly clear in one's own language.)