Posting Question..

Jayashiangel

Question

For whatever reason I seem to be having an issue posting correctly in one of the forums... I was wondering if anybody else is experiencing this??? I was wondering if it may just be my phone causing the issue.. Is that is where I'm posting from any insight would be great... I've never had this problem before until just the last 2 posts....

One of the things I have noticed is when I start Typing the screen will start putting the words done and then all the sudden it's halfway down the page... And I can't seem to view what I'm writing because it keeps scrolling...

Edited by Jayashiangel

2 answers to this question

No, I haven't seen any unusual behavior on the site; but I'm on a PC using Chrome.   It might be a setting on your phone or your phone service not getting along with some setting here all of a sudden; maybe Donna tweaked something recently which unexpectedly caused a problem for some users.

You might want to re-post the question in Forum Help and Suggestions, (way at the bottom of the main menu).  This way Donna will see it, and hopefully can help you.  

Hope you get it sorted soon!

Jayashiangel- I use my laptop mostly for Crochetville. I prefer a larger screen.

Sometimes just turning the phone completely off for 10 seconds or so helps. If you are on an android phone, maybe this will help:

Open Settings, then scroll to Battery and Device Care, click on Optimize Now, then scroll down to Memory, click on Clean Now, then back out to your home page. Turn the phone Off (not Restart) for at least 10 seconds, then turn back on.

I can't help you with an iPhone. Sorry.