Jump to content
  • 0

what would this hat be called?



  hello! i'm planning on going to a convention in july and would like to crochet a this fish hat. problem is, i don't know what 'type' it is or what to search for to find a similar pattern.

  would any of y'all happen to know what this style of hat is called, or know of a similar-looking pattern? (fin on the back can be added after :•))




Edited by skapunkpee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...