New to the Forum and grateful to be here!!!

Rottie Pibble

Hi, this is Rebecca and I’m a VERY BASIC crocheter.  My “claim to fame” was crocheting about 50 amigurumi turtles (I gave up drinking and this was  a GREAT way to occupy my hands).  I’m looking for a simple “Super Saver” yarn sock pattern (that doesn’t “SCREAM” crochet) to do as I sit with DH and watch Rick and Morty.  Does anyone have a “knit-looking” sock pattern that isn’t too hard and that used cheap yarn?  Thank you!!!! -Rebecca

• Like 1

Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

If you go to seeking Patterns, you should be able to get some help there.
  • Like 1

Welcome to the 'ville!  I don't know about knit looking, because you want socks to stretch and the most knit-ish looking crochet stitch I can think of  is dense and doesn't stretch (waistcoat stitch), an the next knit-ish looking is a stich with a lot of names, one of which is woven stitch, is probably less solid than I'd personally like for sox. 

Here is a list of worsted weight sox patterns that are free; this is a database that is a combo of off-site patterns and those hosted at Ravelry, you'll have to join Ravelry to download those. 

• Like 1