My To-Do list

Man.

How will I ever find the time? It is very very bad to read these forums, coz I always find something else that I want to do.

Today I found TepperWear's shrug and that is now saying 'Make ME!'

Other things I have in mind to do are:-

Recreate this

Recreate this

Buffet Scarf, in the pink and white cotton

Maybe this tank top

or this one

Everyday Shawl - uses Solomons Knot

Master Tunisian Stitch and its variants

V-St Baby Afghan

Climbing Shells Afghan

Good Granny Gracious Afghan

Scrap Half Granny Afghan

Hills and Valleys Afghan

and the Tea and Sympathy Shawl

Added to all that, I have quite a few things to finish...including trying stitches in the book "A complete guide to crochet stitches" that a friends mum sent me.

*sighs*

Is anyone else this ambitious? :think

I think we all have good intentions of conquering our to do lists :nbook :pencil but before you can knock something off the list you find 10 others you want to make :juggle my list is sort of a floating list :check priority of importance changes constantly :hook

Luckily, none of the 'to-do' things are *for* anyone. I just want to do them. Things I am making *for* people always come first. Like the socks I said I'd make for a neighbour and the Missionaries from church yesterday.....:eek That will be fun, coz so far I have only ever made socks for me. :think

Guess I better go see how big size 9 and 11 socks should be huh? :hook

My "MUST DO" list isn't that long yet, but it's growing. Emily and ambition are a package deal. Right now I'm considering selling back the books I'm done with so that I can buy yarn today instead of waiting for payday . . . which is tomorrow . . . :blush

yep I know that!

I have a lot of things to do.

duzy with an bag from plastic bags. but I run out of plastic bags so I have to collect more of them before I can finish.

a bag that I want to felt as a sinterklaas present. but 3 knots are not enough, tomorrow is the shop open and then I can buy a few more.

an afgan.

and a knitting sweater for my husband. working on it for a little year now and still not finished.( I never knit again, crochet is much faster.and a lot of things for sewing.

there are always more things to do then what I really can make.

happy I'm not the only one.:hook

Right now my "To Do" list is not that long. Problem I am having is that the projects ON the to do list are very time consuming.

:dragonfly Cross stitch picture for DH for Christmas (started 2 1/2 years ago)

:dragonfly 3 Christmas cross stitch picures (3 left from 7 total)

:dragonfly Crochet thread dress for sister's baby for Christmas (this dress 1st one in album)

:dragonfly Knitted hat for DH (per his request...looking for a good guy pattern)

Now these are all things that have five weeks left til they need to be done. (visitors from England are coming then and I won't have any time once they get here.) My "want to do" list is very very long indeed:eek. Then there is my "doing" list that is kind of on hold at the moment for my "to do" list. So, I have many lists. I better go get busy. :hook:hook:hook

:sweat

My to-do list is growing daily!

Shawl for Mother-finished, finally!

Sweater for daughter-will finish tonight

Bolero for sister

Sweater for oldest daughter

Hoodie for grandson

Slippers for grandmother

Afghan for sister- keep putting this one off, could finish it in 1 day if I would, lol

Slippers for grandson

Afghan for me- this will probably never get done, as I am always putting other projects ahead on the list!

Good luck all,

Rhonda :grinch

Archived