Wall Hangings in Crochet

NCcountrygal

I love the wall hangings, especially 'the moutainside' - my present landlocked house (in a valley no less) is the only place I've lived where I couldn't see the ocean or an inlet either from my house, or from a fraction of a mile away where the view wasn't blocked.

1 hour ago, Granny Square said:

I love the wall hangings, especially 'the moutainside' - my present landlocked house (in a valley no less) is the only place I've lived where I couldn't see the ocean or an inlet either from my house, or from a fraction of a mile away where the view wasn't blocked.

The mountainside in blue first attracted me to that shop.  Now I have several I like.   I Seem to be in a shopping or window shopping mood today.  

**New Coupon Code! Use code 20OFF3PATT to get 20% off when you purchase 3 patterns**

Shame your view is limited.  Helps to make pretty things to look at inside the home.  What is landlocked?

Landlocked usually means (edit, refers to) a country with no ocean coastline.  I live in a county that is a couple of counties inland, surrounded by mountains and hills.  I have a little compensation for no ocean or bay view --I can't quite see it from my house (one of those hills in in the way) but can 'around town'--in the distance is a dormant volcano which is pretty in the winter with snow on it.

Edited by Granny Square
  • Like 1