How many things have you crocheted for Christmas/The Holidays this year?

It seems as though we are all up to our ears in crocheting Christmas projects. I'm wondering who has made the most this year??? Maybe the winner will get a button for their blog? LOL

Here's my list:

7 Ponchos

7 Hat & Scarf Sets

1 Pair of Slippers

3 Dishcloth/Towel Sets

1 Wimple

3 Afghans

3 Throws

1 Backpack

2 Pillows

1 Prayer Shawl

2 Purses

That brings a total of 31 projects

Let's see everyone top that! (I'm sure there are several of you guys who have done twice that much!)

:eek I dont think I have made that much the entire time I have been crocheting!!!

I literally have between 15 and 20 things going for christmas but none of them done! Since you seem to be all caught up ( I hate you !lol) you can help me with some of mine!!!

I would be more than happy to help you catch up, but you live too far from me. I just crochet for something to do. Not any special purpose just pleasure. I get most things done within a day or two from the time I start. So I am running out of new patterns for anything. Tonya

so far, I have crocheted 14 scarves and still have a few more to do. I am dong one for all the girls/woman in my family - there are alot of us!!!! & some friends. They are quick projects. I am now doing some baby blankets to donate for the holiday to project linus. busy busy busy - i love it

Guest Crafterlady46

Not sure if this counts but around 60 doilies more or less. Broke the wrist and that put me out of work for a few months.

I would be more than happy to help you catch up, but you live too far from me. I just crochet for something to do. Not any special purpose just pleasure. I get most things done within a day or two from the time I start. So I am running out of new patterns for anything. Tonya

Awww, thats so sweet, thank you anyway tho!

i've not really made much for christmas yet(i'll panic later). right now i'm working on things for a craft bazaar next saturday. i've got a couple of dozen cell phone pouches, 6 soap holder/ body scrubbers so far, 11 scarves, 5 hats, and about a dozen coiled fabric bowls (not crocheted).

I so feel like a slacker after reading this thread, especially after donnalynn2's list... :faint:applause :nworthy I've completed 4 projects, with about 10 more to go before Christmas, I am so behind.

Archived