My shop!

Happy Huggs

Heeey hello!

I honestly don't know if this is the way to go, the link in the how to post is a 404 page... So I'm just hoping for the best and sorry if I did it wrong!

So, I'm super confident in setting up my store for all my crochet work. It's been a few years now and I think I want to take it more seriously. This is just a message for feedback, tips and just maybe to visit my store if your interested! I also do request because that's more challenging! Feel free to ask me anything and I try to respond asap. xoxoxo from me Ann,

My Etsy Shop: click here (safe haha) ❤️

On 11/26/2021 at 4:31 AM, Happy Huggs said:

Heeey hello!

I honestly don't know if this is the way to go, the link in the how to post is a 404 page... So I'm just hoping for the best and sorry if I did it wrong!

So, I'm super confident in setting up my store for all my crochet work. It's been a few years now and I think I want to take it more seriously. This is just a message for feedback, tips and just maybe to visit my store if your interested! I also do request because that's more challenging! Feel free to ask me anything and I try to respond asap. xoxoxo from me Ann,

My Etsy Shop: click here (safe haha) ❤️

Be sure to advertise your Etsy store locally.  Keep business cards in your pocket.  Your photos are very nice.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2021 at 4:18 PM, greyhoundgrandma said:

Cute animals!

When I'm looking at things on etsy, details can be the decision maker. Ex: you give the length of the lion, but is that sitting or full length including legs.

Good luck with the shop!

Don't know if I respond correctly with this reply... haha but anyways. Thank you so much for the feedback, super valuable!! Thanksssss x

17 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Be sure to advertise your Etsy store locally.  Keep business cards in your pocket.  Your photos are very nice.

Thankkk youu for the feedback & tips. I am trying to do that currently, just spreading the word more often and trying to show people what I make :) Don't have to make sales on it yet just trying to reach out to people. Thanks again!! xx

• Like 1