Greetings from Poland

CottonNutty

Hello Everybody !

What a lovely forum! I learned crocheting few year ago, when I was looking for some stuff to relax after stressful work. Firstly I thought it will be only for a while but  I was discovering more and more and I got completely addicted! And when covid started I  had more time to commit to my passion than over the past few years altogether. Working from home and necessity to spend weekends and holidays in the back yard – all contributed to creativity boost. And this how i became Cotton Nutty :)

Happy to be here !

Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁

A lot of us have been doing and trying some different crocheting with the Covid.  Glad to see you found us.

W ktorym wojewodzwie  lub miasto meszkasz w Polsce?. Ja mieszkalam w Plocku to jest wojewodztwo Warszawskie. Planujemy z cala rodzina odwiedzic Polske w przyszlym roku. Moje dzieci bardzo sie ciesza z tej wycieczki :).

Napewno duze zmiany nastapily od czasu kiedy ja bylam w Polsce. Ja mieszkalam w Polsce za czasow Komunistycznych. To nie byly dobre czasy. Teraz mieszkam in US niedaleko od Chicago.

Ja bardzo lubie robic Amigurumi :). Co ty lubisz robic na szydelku?

Krys

Edited by USpolishgirl