Tigger pattern

Lorette

Question

4 answers to this question

It seems to me there are multiple Tigger help questions on these boards over the years, I'm not sure if it got solved or not but the OP might try doing a search on these boards for some insight. Scroll to the very top of the page, on the right side is a search box and you can search on 'Tigger' (no quotes needed) in a variety of ways (edit - maybe start with looking in the "Crochet Help" section, and then overall to see if questions were posted elsewhere), you may find your answer.  IIRC it was the licensed pattern.

Edited by Granny Square

I made the Leisure Arts Tigger and it was a B--ch.  I swore I would never make it again.  The face is very confusing and I ended up doing it my way, as it made no sense, the way it was written.  Which pattern are you using?

I just looked on Ravelry, only one (of 8 projects posted) mentioned a problem and it was in the muzzle-jaw area as well.  She said something like 'but I persisted and managed to finish it, don't ask how I got there!"  Not very helpful, but you're not the only one(s) who had troubles.