Corded Shells Square Blanket

ReniC

I just put another pattern on my Bucket List. I hope to be able to make it for my youngest DD's new home she's buying. Here's the link if anyone is interested. BTW: Very good video tutorial. (Fiber Spider's pic)

download (2).jpg

The blue sample is with the RHSS Ombre. I'm always intrigued by how each pattern can look so different with the Ombre.

• 2 years later...
15 hours ago, RoeannM54 said:

Is there a written version of this pattern. Spider Fiber's tutorial is confusing me and my memory isn't good enough to remember all of the pattern.

Roeann Miller

Sorry, but I don't think he has a website for his crochet patterns. there's a box right below the video that can be opened for more info on the pattern and where to stop after each round. Click on the "Show More". Maybe that will help. It looks like this:

106,747 views Jan 23, 2021           I made this blanket using 2 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver Ombre. Each skein is 482 yards. This blanket measures 36" square, although you can make it however big you want just by repeating rounds 5-7. Your results may vary due to hook size, gauge, or if you use a different yarn. Below is a list of timestamps....Show More