Herbal hotpad Found

Tampa Doll

Question

A while ago I was trying to find a special hotpad for my niece's daughter.

She grows and cooks with them.

Now I found a hot pad that had the words, Basil, Thyme and several others.  So stupido here, did not download the pattern, but moved on.  Do you think I could find it now?  Nope, Nada, No.  So I am asking my friends.  Either a hotpad or a potholder with these words on them.  

So Please help me.

I found it on Ravelry as a free pattern.  Ravelry: HERB hot pad / potholder pattern by Crystal Sanguancheep  I knew I was not going crazy.

Edited by Tampa Doll

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

A while ago I was trying to find a special hotpad for my niece's daughter.

She grows and cooks with them.

Now I found a hot pad that had the words, Basil, Thyme and several others.  So stupido here, did not download the pattern, but moved on.  Do you think I could find it now?  Nope, Nada, No.  So I am asking my friends.  Either a hotpad or a potholder with these words on them.  

So Please help me.

I found it on Ravelry as a free pattern.  Ravelry: HERB hot pad / potholder pattern by Crystal Sanguancheep  I knew I was not going crazy.

I was just looking around for you. Some time back I came across a bunch of graphs. Glad you found it. A knit pattern but if it has a graph can be used for crochet too. 

On 1/2/2021 at 6:32 AM, Tampa Doll said:

........Now I found a hot pad that had the words, Basil, Thyme and several others.  So stupido here, did not download the pattern, but moved on.  Do you think I could find it now?  Nope, Nada, No.  So I am asking my friends.  Either a hotpad or a potholder with these words on them. 

:rofl  OMDang! That sounds so like me. Yesterday I saw a photo of a pattern for a crochet bunny (pink pillow looking softie) that had a felt piece added with the embroidered face. I looked everywhere through my history and beyond. Never did find it. So, maybe I'm the crazy one. LOL