Another Pair of Slippers w/KA Dyed Wool

deneen

I made another pair of these awesome slippers. I love this pattern cause you can make the slippers in about 1 1/2 hours or less.

I used two strands held together of LB Fishermans Wool I had dyed with Kool-Aid a few weeks ago and a J hook. I did two rows of sc edging around the foot opening using a G hook.

th_DSC01409.jpg

th_DSC01408.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

I would never have thought of using kool aid to dye the wool.......sheesh........I've used it for almost everything else! Including making play dough for my granbabies.

Deneen. I love them. I love :manyheart them. I must make me a pair. Didn't you tell me something about changing the size to 5 1/2? Geez, I'm gonna have to go hunt for that.

I love the colors, and they look great on!

Deneen. I love them. I love :manyheart them. I must make me a pair. Didn't you tell me something about changing the size to 5 1/2? Geez, I'm gonna have to go hunt for that.

I love the colors, and they look great on!

I just made Elena a pair in girls size 13/1. I just knocked a few stitches off each round.

For a size 5 1/2, you would do the basic pattern, but just less rounds when you get to the foot part. The toe is the same.

Also, you can try them on as you go as a guideline. Elena's only took about an hour total time.

Archived