Border patter

Hockeymom

Question

8 answers to this question

Isn't the border just the same stitch pattern as the blanket?  With the colors reversed.  And to go around the corner, just make a bigger shell for the necessary increase.  That's what it looks like to me anyhow.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, magiccrochetfan said:

Isn't the border just the same stitch pattern as the blanket?  With the colors reversed.  And to go around the corner, just make a bigger shell for the necessary increase.  That's what it looks like to me anyhow.

Thanks for your suggestion. I agree it’s the same pattern with the colours inverted... don’t know why I didn’t consider just continuing around the corners instead of working in rows lol. I’ll give it a shot! :)

1 hour ago, BPokorny said:

I agree with Kathy. That seems to all it is. I looked for a pattern or chart pattern also and couldn't find one.

Awesome job on the interlocking stitch!!! :)

Thanks for taking the time to look at my post. As I mentioned above, I don’t know why I didn’t think of just wrapping the row around the corner lol. I’m going to give it a try ... thanks again!

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 2:02 AM, Hockeymom said:

I have my double sided blanket finished, it just needs a border. I found this picture but can’t find a pattern. Any thoughts?

The blue/white is mine, the beige/white is the border I’m looking for 

9EAAFF50-3FCB-4369-B6CC-39B6D21EED5D.png

2A16DBBB-5FF8-4711-8CAA-AFECCFFFC464.jpeg

Happy to say I finished the blanket!!! I just inverted the colours and carried the stitch all the way around the blanket for 3 rounds. Thanks for all your suggestions :)

D9C357CE-E8B5-4259-BE3A-563790CFA56E.jpeg

• Like 1