Question

Anybody ever come across this pattern please, if so can you give me details of where I can buy it thank you

Screenshot_20190905-054631_Gallery.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hi Lilmo, I answered in your other thread under 'help' (it's not crochet, it;s knit; I couldn't find it or anything similar but gave a link to Ravelry patterns so you could take a look).  Also, it could very well be catalog photo of a machine-made knit item, so may not have a pattern published.

Yes I know I saw this post after already doing this one, we'll just stick to the other one so no need to replied to this one Granny Squares.

After a bit of searching, I found this to be from a Russian knitting magazine and is knit. Sorry. 

16 minutes ago, ReniC said:

After a bit of searching, I found this to be from a Russian knitting magazine and is knit. Sorry. 

Really???? I'm amazed.

How on earth did you find it seeing as it a Russian pattern that was some detective work for real, well done.

Yes I knew it was knit but thought I could maybe do the pattern in squares turned on their points making a ◇ shape and smaller ones for the neck line, nothing beats a try.

Yeah, Reni, well done!  I tried Google lookup and it didn't come up with anything, just said 'possibly crochet' :lol 

(Lilmo, if you use Google Chrome as your search engine you can right click a pic and a menu comes up with  'search Google for image", which usually works really well, just not this time).

I either use Pinterest photo search and if that doesn't work, then Google or Bing photo search.

Lilmo, have you tried looking at Drops/ Garn Studios patterns? They have several free patterns for knit and crochet tops.