Solshine

Solshine

I love to crochet and watch creations grow. I sometimes resent Tim I have to make for other things like sleeping.  Husband says I snore while crocheting. I know I have to frog in the mornings but can’t see doing crocheting while sleeping.

Glad to see so many crochet!  I need a pattern to crochet the Tigger hat , from Winnie the pooh, does anyone out there know where I can find one? Ty in advance.

20190105_182306.png

You live in a beautiful country. Went there as a companion for a woman who couldn't go alone. I found out why her family didn't want to be with her.i swore I'd go back some day when I could enjoy myself.  Haven't made it yet.

Yes, Michigan is an awesome place,but our winters are getting too cold. I'm retired and enjoy crocheting items for kids and adults. I'm stuck on putting the web on my Spiderman hat. Being my worst critic, I'd like it to look perfect,  but so far, ugh😣

I have a very good friend who moved back to Michigan 1 & 1/2 years ago. She worried about her dad who lives in Detroit. They bought a big fixer upper north of there. She misses out here so much. We have no kids. We’ll leave our place to her. villager, did you find instructions for your hat? 

Mary jo, do you have a home for your babies? I have a friend who works for Dept. Chil. Ser...transporting kids to appts to see parents then back to foster. I am gong to make her a bunch of animals to give kids who need something to hug.  My aunt used to make her raggedy Anne & Andy to give out. 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:36 AM, Solshine said:

I’m proudly married to a Vietnam vet. Just had our 50thannivetsary.

Please give my thanks to your husband for his service!  I had 3 brothers in the WWII and one in Korea.  

Archived