Kitty Haven :)

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone:)

I needed  to make more balls for my daughter 2 cats & dog. Pandy the cat is stilling those balls & hiding them somewhere..Only one ball is left. She asked me to make more of them.

When I started working on the last ball I decided to make a ball with a face. After that I just did not stop I kept on crocheting and I got an animal. That animal came out as a "unknown species" LOL. Because I was not planing to crochet any specific animal.
IF I would had knew I would "end up" with animal I would crochet those ears a little different shape (little pointy) that way would look more like a pig. I sew those ears on before I got to the neck.

My daughter saw that picture today and told me that looks more like a Hamster. I am not sure about that LOL.

That animal is very small,  only little over 2" long (tail not included).

Happy crocheting :knit
Krys

DSC01089.JPG

DSC01096.JPG

DSC01080.JPG

Pandy is going to love them!  I'd bet she has them all hidden in the same place.  I like mosaic tile games and whenever they do a picture of an unknown species, they label it "Pet."  So, your critter is "Pet."  Pet is adorable!  Such a cute face.  :)

(I haven't tried adding or deleting pics, yet.)

Thank You Ladies for a very nice compliments :ty

Sharon you are right. Pandy always is stashing stuff in same place. Couple years ago my daughter find out where she was hiding "stolen" stuff. She made a hole in a box spring. No one was able to see that. She even had some stolen coins there LOL.. She was stilling them from my daughter purse, when no one was around. My daughter find out about that when she was trying to take out that owl- key chain. Those keys fell down on the floor, made noise and woke up my daughter.

Now we do not know Pandy's new "stashing" place. That old mattress is gone.

Krys

• 4 weeks later...

Archived