IL off I57 Highway

trisha367

Hi

Live in Manteno, IL and want to meet with a crochet/string group at a place like Panera Bread etc. 

If no group, then like to start one.  Live off of I57 highway which is great for traveling.  Manteno surrounding towns are: Bradley, IL.; Monee, IL.; Peotone, IL.; Beecher, IL,; Bourbonnais, IL.; 

Anxious to have a group to share tips, tricks and etc. Crafters (Diy) is also nice too.

Thank you,

Trisha  :waving

Hi,

Thanks for your response.  Merrillville, IN is near Crown Point, IN where my daughter lives.  I visit there a lot so perhaps it is possible as soon as weather breaks.  

Can we keep in open as to see if we can meet.  

I love coffee so perhaps a coffee place.

:)

Trisha

You all might be interested in the Crochet Guild of America conference which is in IL this year http://www.crochet.org/?page=Conference

they don't have details on the site yet but I have read elsewhere it will be in the suburb of Itasca.  they have great classes and time for socializing as well. 

You don't have to be a member to go to the conference. However, it's not cheap, if you stay at the hotel or take classes. From what I understand, the classes are worth the price. I've never been, but some ladies in my yarn group go.

Hi,

Thanks for your response.  Merrillville, IN is near Crown Point, IN where my daughter lives.  I visit there a lot so perhaps it is possible as soon as weather breaks.  

Can we keep in open as to see if we can meet.  

I love coffee so perhaps a coffee place.

:)

Trisha

Trisha I would LOVE that!  Yes Crown Point is just a stones throw away!  In fact my favorite grocery store is in Crown Point!  Please let me know when you are coming this way and able to meet up....would love to share a coffee or a lunch with you and talk crochet! 

Archived