Can anyone recognize this stich?

shamirhila

Question

Hello,
My found the picture that I added and sent it to me.
But I don't understand the stich only by the picture.
Does anyone know the name of the stich so I can look it up?
Or maybe someone knows a good instructions or a link that explains it?

Thank you so much for any help that you can give me

6 answers to this question

That looks like broomstick lace.  I haven't ever actually made broomstick lace before, but when I "googled" the term, four video tutorials and lots of links came up.  I don't want to point to a particular video since I don't know what would help you the most.  But that's the name of the stitch at least.  :hug

Shamirhila, it looks like you've already received some advice.

Our site policies state that members can only upload photos to which they own the copyright, and that you can't upload other people's photos without permission.

Since your post mentioned that this photo came from somewhere else, I've had to remove the photo from your post.

In case you need any other advice, you're welcome to post a link to the web page on which that photo can be found. People can then click the link to see the photo.

Thanks for understanding!

You can do all sorts of things with broomstick lace, here's some free patterns for inspiration

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#availability=free&query=broomstick%20lace&craft=crochet&view=captioned_thumbs&sort=best

This includes what looks like the original bracelet pattern the OP was asking about.

Archived