Need help

suzy1627

Question

9 answers to this question

If you ended off, then yes...

You look at the back piece. The first row would consist of dc stitches and you would reattach to the 15th dc and follow your directions as to what to do from there.

Can someone advice on this please Re-join yarn to 15th dc at the lower edge of back. Does this mean the very first row am bit confused please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Would help to know next row and what the pattern is.

What sort of pattern is this?  If it was a dress, I could imagine that it might be constructed by making the bodice first, from bottom of bodice to the shoulders, then reattaching the yarn at the bottom of the bodice and adding the skirt from the bodice downward.  Or, if it is a top, that you might reattach the yarn to the bottom to add a lace edging.  If either is the case, then yes it would mean the very first row.

Yeah did the bodice first and onto the skirt

Still would like to know what it says next to be sure. 

Yeah did the bodice first and onto the skirt

I am confused as it could mean a number of different things depending on what you've done so far.  I ask for more info as it's hard to answer without knowing what you are doing and I don't want to guess and be wrong.  
So I can't be sure and could be wrong but I have a few ideas.
 Are you working top down or bottom up and what have you finished? To me if you have done the top and started at the waist and worked up to use the the first row to attatch the skirt it would be worked in chains, and not dc and to work in dc you would be working in the last row finished. If you did  it from the top down you could end with dc and then you would be using the last row. Re-join would seem to mean the last row as for the first I would think it would just say attach.

Archived