Help Identifying A Mystery Yarn

I was out shopping recently and couldn't resist browsing the yarn aisle. I saw a pretty yarn that caught my attention, however it was just shoved randomly on the shelf. I wasn't able to find any more skeins, and unfortunately the lone one that had caught my attention didn't have the ball band on it for me to be able to identify what it is. I took a picture, hoping that perhaps someone might recognize it. I know it's a long shot but I figured it couldn't hurt to try. I really love this and would love to know what it is so that I can buy some of it! All I can say for certain is that it is worsted weight, and I feel confident in saying it is acrylic. It was spotted in Wal Mart, if that makes any difference whatsoever. 

post-45165-0-24437300-1391381109_thumb.jpg

It looks like it might be Caron Simply Soft Party:

http://www.ravelry.com/people/abk1986/stash/simply-soft-party

This is it! Thank you!  :clap  

I think it may be Glamour yarn which I absolutely love.

http://www.lionbrand.com/yarns/vannasglamour.html

Those are really pretty too! I love sparkly yarns.  :D

Gingerbread Girl- Since you like sparkly so much, you may like the new Reflective yarn by Red Heart. When lights shine on it, it reflects intensely. I haven't seen it yet in stores but, I don't get to the big box stores much. Only thing is, no white. Here's a link from their blog this morning.

Gingerbread Girl- Since you like sparkly so much, you may like the new Reflective yarn by Red Heart. When lights shine on it, it reflects intensely. I haven't seen it yet in stores but, I don't get to the big box stores much. Only thing is, no white. Here's a link from their blog this morning.

Oh that is awesome! I am going to have to get some of that to make something for my dog for our early morning/late night walks! 

That is a brilliant idea for your pooch!

Wristbands or headbands would be great too for kids riding bikes or out walking in the evenings.

Oh that is awesome! I am going to have to get some of that to make something for my dog for our early morning/late night walks! 

She found it at Walmart.  Do they carry Loops and Thread now?

The glitter in that is sliver around white.  Not the three color she found.

There are so many glitter yarns out there now and they are all so pretty.

:)

I missed the walmart part.  So maybe I am getting MY yarn mixed up..lol imagine that...

Archived