Cabled Hats - Owls & Teddy Bears

Catrinau

I've been making a lot of hats lately.  Seems like all my friends and family wanted them for the holidays. 
I bought the It's a Hoot! Owl hat pattern and made these two hats from it.  The first one I did as the pattern was written.  The second one I only made 2 of the owls, because I didn't have enough buttons for all six of the owls on the first one.  The grey hat was made with ILTY in grey.  The other was made with something I picked up at Joann's, but I'm not sure what the brand was. 

post-21651-0-53183000-1388547771_thumb.jpgpost-21651-0-68843000-1388547799_thumb.jpg

I have a major love of cables, so when I saw this pattern for sale, I had to snatch it up! I made this with ILTY in brown.  It is super squishy and soft.  I'm pretty sure this is going to be my go to hat for all new babies in my family.

post-21651-0-61815100-1388547966_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)
(This is my first time posting some of my work here.  I hope I did it right.  I think I saw somewhere that we need to put where we got the pattern and what yarns we used, so I tried to do that.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived