Crochetville made it to Round 2! Please continue to vote for us!

Amy

Thanks to your votes, Crochetville has made it to Round 2 in Intuit's Small Business Big Game contest. Our next step is to create our business profile.

IntuitRound2.png

We could win a commercial that will be played during the Super Bowl! How cool would that be?

We need your help for the next part of our Intuit Small Business Big Game entry. We would love it if you could answer the following questions for us. We will use the answers to build our business profile, which will be viewable by the general public. So please also include a statement indicating whether we can use your first and last name, first name and last initial, or if you wish to be anonymous.

1. Why do you love Crochetville?

2. If you've been part of our community long enough, what do you think is the moment we should be proudest of?

3. What do you think sets Crochetville apart from other crochet-focused businesses?

Thanks so much for your votes, your input, and your support. You all mean the world to us!

Please Vote for Us Daily!

We hope you will continue to vote for us in this contest so we can hopefully make it into the Top 20 Semi-Finalists. The amount of community support we get through votes plays a vital part in the final selection process.

You can vote once per day.

Click here to vote!

Voted.  I hope this is where you wanted the answers to your questions.

1.  I was feeling kind of down when I found Crochetville.  The welcome was amazing and stopping in just to see what everyone was up to each day just made by day.  I have made some wonderful friends and learned so much from those who were so generous in sharing patterns and helping others.

2.  Don't think I can really pick a moment.  Crochetville should be proud of what it has become.

3.  First the members, they are very generous and caring people.  I also I like the way you monitor the site and don't allow foul language, nasty remarks etc.

You can use my first and last name

Pat, yes, posting the answers in this thread is perfect! It will make it easy for me to have them here all in one place instead of scattered through various messages. Thanks so much!!

Archived