help me please

Brenjn

Question

11 answers to this question

I've found that the fuzz in the yarn get's hung up in the sewing machine.  Some people sew with tissue paper so it doesn't get caught but I can't see what I'm doing that way.  If there's a trick to it - I don't know what it is.

It's not as hard as it looks at first.  The zipper fabric is really easy to sew through and it goes quick enough.  It's just working up the intestinal fortitude to get started on it - kinda like weaving in ends.  lol

Thanks for the advice :-). I've always wanted to make a crochet bag with a liner and zipper. I've found a tutorial on how to line it with fabric, but not how to put in the zipper. I don't really sew unless I need to fix a hole or something & its by hand. So I wasn't sure if I had to sew a zipper onto the lining itself, or if I sew directly to the yarn

The one I did didn't have a lining so I just sewed it to the fabric made from the yarn.

If you go into advanced editing you can change the title of the thread to something like 'help with lining and zipper'.  You'll probably find someone who has more experience with it that can help you with it better than I can.

Oh that's exactly what I needed! Thank you very very much! With all the advice I've received I think I can do this now! Have a great day! :-)

Archived