I need your input, please

Are you talking about steel thread hooks or the smaller yarn hooks like B, C or D?

Yes, the B,C, D and so on. But with a little grinding, I can also do steel thread hooks (I have to grind the sides of the thumb rests off to make the handle round and capable to be inserted into a drilled hole in the handle).

Would that Karol had that opinion. Ah but after 44 years, I spect a little familiarity kicks in, eh? For example, you see in the avitar that I have a whatchacallit, VanDyke? (moustache and goatee). I shaved it all off the other day. The grandbabies noticed right away, little Chloe even said "Papa, I thought you were someone else!". Not only did Karol not notice, when the kids asked her if she saw anything different, she looked at me real hard and said "You got a haircut!". True story. I tell ya. And they say men don't pay attention.

Tooo funny Jimbo!!!

that's perfect with the thumbgrip :)

Actually, Shuttlebuggy, all of the hooks have nice comfy thumb rests. Might be that the Padauk hook shows off it's thumbrest better than the others, but they all have'em.

thanks for the kind words..

Just got my hook from your auction and I cannot even tell you how comfortable the "grip"/hold is on it - and I am beginning a project tonight with it! Thanks and keep these beauties coming - the Pony's were a great choice too!

• 3 weeks later...

Cain't believe I'm so late catching up with this topic! Thanks, Shuttlebuggy! Now I'm encouraged to make more. Just gotta get the shop/garage warmed up so's my pinkies don't freeze.

Archived