Closed - Round Relief Flower Coin Purse

Hui Lian

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: It is a written pattern for a small coin purse with a flower crochet on the top of the purse.

Pattern Photo: Can be viewed from these links:

completedpurse.jpg

completedpursefromside.jpg

sunshineyellowwithhawaiianpinkflower.jpg

palepinkroundpurse.jpg

hawaiianpinkwithsunshineyellowflower.jpg

Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate

Yarn/Material/Tools Required : Crochet thread preferred for the pattern to be supplied by the tester; zipper, needle and thread for sewing zipper to be supplied by the tester as well.

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 1 week

Deadline: To complete the item by 12 Sep

Tester Experience: Preferably with experience doing some surface crochet

Tester Responsibilities: To complete the item by following the instructions; to highlight instructions that are not clear or wrong; to provide suggestions to improve the written instructions; photos of completed item from top as well as side profile with the sewn zipper

Any Special Software Requirements: pdf reader is required to access the pattern

Compensation: Free digital copy of the final pattern in pdf

*Interested testers please leave your comments here to indicate your interest and I will pm you separately. Thanks.

Hi!

I think your coin purse is cute and it looks like a fun project, but I could not have it done by Sept. 12th. But, I wanted to let you know that I like how it looks.

I love your change purse. :manyheart If you're still looking for testers, I can probably whip it up over the weekend. However, I don't think I'd have time to run out to buy a zipper right away to really complete it in its entirety. I don't typically keep those lying around.

I can do the whole crochet part and have that done in a timely manner for sure and I tend to pay close attention to what's written and not allow myself to fall into the repetitiveness of a pattern. I also tend to read it as a beginner and don't really allow for anything to be assumed.

Let me know what you decide :)

Wow!! I also just wanted you to know that this pattern is VERY pretty!! I wish I could help you test it!! But alas, don't have the supplies or money for the supplies. I really love this purse though!! Good luck! You'll make some good money on this pattern/purse!!

• 4 weeks later...

So I finished testing at the end of last week and have the permission to share my finished project from Hui Lian.

I had some Steelers sock yarn left over from some fingerless mitts I made my sister so decided to use that with a black body. Of course I knew I'd give it to her as well and she was so super excited when she saw it :D Thanks Hui Lian for this wonderful pattern. It was a quick and easy work up :hug

post-36814-135897780554_thumb.jpg

post-36814-135897780557_thumb.jpg

Archived