Spiders everywhere

Tampa Doll

Thank you all and yeah it was Terri/Ladysource. I have a set of these for myself, but I use them for decorations at Hallwoeen.

It is such an easy pattern and lots of fun to make.

I don't like spiders either, but I like these.:hook

Sooooooo creative, and great for Halloween decorations! Kids would love them too! The sort of remind me of the '"cooty" bugs I used to play with when i was little, the kind you build, anyone remember those?????Long before I developed a fear of ALL bugs, lol!

I was packing up some boxes the other day, and some spiders decided they wanted to get out of Florida.

I had to keep moving them, till I decided to send them on their way.

So I have packed them up and the mailperson picked them up this afternoon.

I sure do hope they like their new home and there new owner likes them also.

They will be no trouble, as you can put a glass on them and use them for coasters.:devil

This is what I had to put up with, till I packed them up.

[ATTACH]57922[/ATTACH][ATTACH]57923[/ATTACH][ATTACH]57924[/ATTACH] More Pictures

They're so cute. But I wouldn't put my drinks on them. They'll run away with it. :lol

• 2 weeks later...
:lol, I too thought of real spiders...Especially since I did war with them yesterday. (Garage wall was repaired and the old panels and insulation torn out. Spiders ran for the hills and my back door!!!) I'm not afraid of them, I just don't care for the webs slapping on me when I walk out the door....:yuck

Archived