Janie

Where art thou?

Where have all the "felters" gone?

I'm here...just haven't felted anything lately! I think the las thing I felted was at Christmastime!

I haven't felted, recently, either. I was just wondering if there was still interest in it, here at the 'Ville! I noticed the posts, here, looked pretty old. Well, I'm glad you're here. Hopefully when the weather gets cooler I'll get through my "to do" list and do some felting of my own. :hook

I have been on an afghan kick lately so, no recent felting for me! I do have a tote bag along with flowers to decorate it all ready to felt...just keep forgetting it's there! I know silly, right? I need to knit myself another pair of the fiber trends slippers for this up coming winter, so maybe after I get those done I'll felt everything!

I haven't felted lately, and I'm not sure if I can anymore. My old washer died last spring and the new one has a lock so you can't open the washer in the middle of the cycle to check on the progress unless you hit the pause button.

Is anyone still using this forum? I've just felted my first crocheted bag and I'm very excited about it. Looking around in here I've already picked up a lot of tips for my next one!