Bead Row Counter

ReniC

Have you seen the Row Counter at Lion Brand Yarns? On sale and a great idea for times when you forget your row count.

Many years ago when I was a new golfer (newbies take twice as many strokes as a experienced golfer) we used a Stroke Counter so similar. Hmmmm....Wonder if that's where they got the idea.

Think I'll go make me a Row Counter right now. :D

(pinkies are linkies)

HEY! I had one of those when I golfed. Max shots per hole is considered 10...mine went to 10..used all 10 waaay to often :rofl

My counter was 10 beads also. It hung on my golf bag.

Thought I was the only one who shot that many when I first started out. Gee- such memories. Especially of the 141 I shot on my very first game way too many years ago! :eek No wonder no one wanted to play golf with me then! And I just thought they were golf snobs. :lol

That's very pretty. I love sodalite beads.

If I can ever get back to my beading table, I am going to make one that hangs from a clip so I can attach it to my project bag or hang on my current project basket.

cute. I have one...made for me, but modeled after one on etsy...similar in concept to this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/57934689/sodalite-and-copper-row-counter-bracelet?ref=cat3_gallery_36

Archived