I've just registered for the Reno Knit & Crochet Show...

...it will be my first time ever going...I'm so excited I can't stand it!!! And Hub-E is coming with me too!!!!! Can.not.wait! I just had to share.:manyheart

Great I will get to see you there then. :hook

I am already set to go.

Really? Really? You're going to be there???? OH I'm soooooooo excited! We definitely have to hook up...what classes are you taking (Or are you taking any classes????)

Have a great time! Vegas is just a little too far for me to travel. Hoping to make the next East Coast one- depending on where on the east coast it is!
It's not in Vegas, but Reno, still though it is a great distance for you!!!! I'll think of you though while I'm there!

It's not in Vegas, but Reno, still though it is a great distance for you!!!! I'll think of you though while I'm there!

:lol Vegas, Reno- still in Nevada!:lol:lol and Yes, too far for me to go....this year:lol

Really? Really? You're going to be there???? OH I'm soooooooo excited! We definitely have to hook up...what classes are you taking (Or are you taking any classes????)
I have two classes scheduled. The computer design class and joining hairpin lace class.

:lol Vegas, Reno- still in Nevada!:lol:lol and Yes, too far for me to go....this year:lol
Yeah, both have gambling (but then who doesn't now days? But Reno is smaller (or was) than Vegas and Vegas is insane (at least the strip is anyway...) I'd rather be in Tahoe (very pretty...) but that's just me.:lol:lol

I have two classes scheduled. The computer design class and joining hairpin lace class.

When I was going through the brochure before I went online to register, I circled the classes I wanted and when I added up the hours, I had 18! I had something almost every day, both morning and afternoon! So I slept on it for about a week and when I went to register yesterday I scaled back to 4 classes. Ultimate knitting machine ('cause I have one and have never been able to get a good handle on it regardless of the dvd and forums online) The Elmore Method, Pattern writing and the Bullion Stitch class. I was going to do the Venetian crochet class and the Broomstick lace, but maybe another time...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived