Beautiful Dress...Too Bad I Can't Read the Pattern!!!

I found this on Ravelry and would love to make it for a friend of mine...but I can't translate it. :( Thought I'd share the link for anyone that CAN read it.

http://manequim.abril.com.br/faca-e-use/ponto-a-ponto/vestido-de-croche-branco-517759.shtml?page=page1

Translated using Google Translate...but could still use some clarification if anyone can read the original. Thanks.

Unfortunately, due to copyright laws, Crochetville can't help facilitate pattern translation services without permission of the original designer/publisher.

Some suggestions: you could try contacting the designer on Ravelry to see if an English language translation is already available somewhere or to get permission to have someone translate it for you.

If the translator would be willing to let the designer publish the English translation, the designer might be very interested. Some translators are willing to provide that service for free while others might want compensation for that service. Then it's up to the designer whether or not to pay for the service. Some designers also aren't interested in official translations if they aren't certain they can trust that the translations are error-free, because they don't want the headaches that would come from upset customers when the designer doesn't feel they are able to provide good customer service due to language barrier issues.

Sorry about that Amy. I didn't mean to cause any issues.

Archived