63 Wannabe Club

JulieKay

Eliany, I think I just took several chains out of the starting ring and it looked much more fluffy. I don't have the book here with me so I'll look when I get home and let you know if I have anything more to add....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:kick Hey, Jen, consider yourself kicked! Happily provided by a 63 graduate that needed, not only a kick, but a little encouragement from a certain type of sports equipment from our fearless leader! :tryme

Way to go, Tandi, Eliany, Sara, Nancy! :clap

Hey Julia I just got a peek at your squares and they look nice...I especially like the tan one. Know we wanna see the whole thing ...lol
:clap :clap :clap As I promised, sorry for being so late but there it is and you can see who loved it very much.:lol :lol :lol :lol Finnished:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer Hip ,hip,hurray I got it done finely :hug :hug :hug you can tell I'm happy of finnishing this.I love that forum,and I'm hopping to the next one flower garden.:yay :yay :yay

My Gosh, Julia !!!!

I will have to first of all say a big congratulations on finishing your 63 !!! GREAT JOB !!! It looks so nice !

Now, my second comment --

You didn't tell us you were married to Antonio Banderas . What a HUNK !!!!

He is a real cutie pie ! :c9

Hey I wish:lol :lol , but I am married to Pedro Martinez lol :lol That's hi's real name not kidding .:lol But It's not the baseball:tryme player either lol:lol :lol :lol

How do you like that one.:lol :lol :lol he's crakking up on me here.lol you got me rolling here :lol :lol

They all look so nice! I know it's real late in the game now but I've ordered my pattern from someone on eBay. Can't wait to get it. She's sending it off today. I can't wait to get started!

Lisa

:lol Hey cute oh I know that lol

well the Pedro martinez that I don't have is on the New York mets teambut I love mine better.and boy is he cute I'm very proud of him lol lol lol:lol :lol :lol :hug :hug :hug

They all look so nice! I know it's real late in the game now but I've ordered my pattern from someone on eBay. Can't wait to get it. She's sending it off today. I can't wait to get started!

Lisa

Do you have colors in mind yet? There are some really creative color combinations that people have used. I wasn't so original and used the pink, green and cream from the book. :)

I'm ashamed to admit that I got exactly 0 squares done (or even started) last night. :blush But I had a great time from the time I left work until the time I went to bed this morning :D . So TONIGHT will definitely be the night I work on some. I hope to have 5 more squares done by tomorrow night. There are three more football games between now and then so I think it can be done! :hook Good luck to us all!

Hi Guys -

Just a quick note to tell you all that anyone still interested in doing this ,feel free to start ( or continue ). I think the majority of the group has finished it that started, though, so I will be available if you need anything over at the Grandma's Flower Garden Crochetalong. That's my newest project, so will be in there to get some work done on it. Let me know if you need anything in here !

:)

Do you have colors in mind yet? There are some really creative color combinations that people have used. I wasn't so original and used the pink, green and cream from the book. :)

I really do like the colors on the cover of the book. Also, earlier in this thread someone had done it in taupe colors and I thought it was absolutely gorgeous so I'm not sure which way I'll go yet. I'll have to wait to see what strikes me when the pattern gets here.

Lisa :hook

Archived